Free JavaScript from 
Rainbow Arch

PLEASE REGISTER USING ALL CAPS

as such: FIRST M. LAST

Our avatar is 250x400 in size. Smaller avatars will be removed by a member of the site staff. Please remember to fill out the entire mini profile code, and check the claims before creating a character so no names will be copied.

Add Reply
New Poll

a little misunderstanding, tag sidd
WILLOW L. DONOVAN
 Posted: Apr 14 2015, 07:58 PM
25 posts
24 years old
waitress/pianist
© melly
It started out as a feeling Which then grew into a hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder 'Til it was a battle cry

TAGGED
SIDD
OUTFIT
NOTES
so cutteeee
wonderful life
On a bridge across the Severn on a Saturday night, Susie meets the man of her dreams. He says that he got in trouble and if she doesn't mind He doesn't want the company But there's something in the air They share a look in silence and everything is understood Susie grabs her man and puts a grip on his hand as the rain puts a tear in his eye.
Was this a date? She wasn’t sure, he hadn’t said so but it was dinner at his place…so it had to be right? That would make sense, it was certainly date like? Willow rummaged through her clothing, throwing it to various corners of her small room in search of an outfit. The waitress had already bought the food and all she needed to do was put it together at his place. Dinner was very romantic; after all if they were friends he would have said…right? She doubted herself but she tried to push those thoughts aside in favor of figuring out what to wear. It was a strange line they were straddling, after all they had spoken quite a bit and already slept together once, so all of the awkwardness seemed to be out of the way. Now they were merely naturally comfortable around one another, except when Willow tried to figure out what exactly was going on between them. He was certainly flirty enough to get her hopes up. Eventually she settled on a floral dress with tights and combat boots. Willow rarely was entirely girly, the combat boots were a bit of a rebellion to that (plus they were quite comfortable for a long walk). Grabbing a jacket she moved toward the door, grabbing the bag of groceries by the front door as she headed out and down the stairs.

Willow wasn’t exactly raking in the money; she rarely slept and felt like she constantly worked in order to keep her head above water. The waitress took the subway then walked toward the familiar road of Sidd’s apartment. Suddenly she glanced at her phone, she was a good ten minutes late. Immediately she started to run toward the apartment, suddenly running up the stairs she was out of breath. Wheezing slightly, she reached forward and knocked on the door. When he opened the door she grinned, leaning against the doorframe as she tried to catch her breath. ”Hi, I’m so sorry I was late…I couldn’t figure out what to wear.” Willow said with a soft grin, suddenly feeling frazzled as she stood there. Running her fingers over her hair she realized the wind had tousled it some on her way over, probably making her look crazy. ”I come bearing lasagna.” The girl said with a proud smile, while she didn’t make much very well she could make a few staple items after taking care of her siblings. Lasagna was one of the few she had almost perfected and it was quite easy.

Walking inside she pulled out all of the ingredients and got to work. After layering all the ingredients she placed it in the oven and set the timer with a satisfied smile, ”Just twenty minutes.” The woman said as she turned toward Sidd, leaning against the counter top. ”How was your day? Sorry I was late again.” Willow said with a sheepish smile.

Love to LCJUNIOR @ Caution 2.0
PM
^
AVRAHAM S. COHEN
 Posted: Apr 15 2015, 06:42 PM
60 posts
30 years old
Club Owner
© Cee
NA

this is where i'll be, so heavenly

There was nothing quite like spending an evening in with good food and a lovely, still fairly new friend. Sidd had been looking forward to it nearly all week, ever since they'd set their plans. Willow was a sweet girl, warm, affectionate, quite lovely and Sidd had been taken with her since they first met. After all, she was such a sweetheart it was honestly difficult not to see her charm. Of course it didn't hurt that their first meeting began with drinking and ended with them tumbling into bed together for what had been quite the memorable night. Sidd had enjoyed himself and that encounter, though had chalked it up as just another one of those flings that might be a one night, maybe twice if he were lucky kind of a thing. After all, that was just how Sidd liked it. No permanence, no commitment, just fun. Still, there was no reason a one night stand couldn't turn into a friendship and he planned to enjoy just that to its fullest extent.

He'd spent the morning at the club, doing his usual weekly reviewing of the books, coupled with his complaining about the fact that he really needed to hire someone to do this for him. As soon as work was done, Sidd retreated home and set to cleaning. The place was relatively neat, the result of Sidd being out or working so often as to make little of an impact on the apartment but still, there were things that could be done, especially if any part of Sidd was hoping for a repeat of their first night together. It had been too fun to not at least hope a little really. So he cleaned, doing laundry, changing sheets, washing the scant handful of dishes left in the sink, and finally taking out the garbage like he'd been meaning to for days. At least Willow wouldn't think he was an absolute child unable to keep the apartment tidy on his own.

A knock on the door interrupted his dish washing and Sidd turned off the faucet and wiped his hands on a dishtowel before going to get the door, smiling his most charming at Willow. "Well you look lovely as ever, doll." He stepped aside to let her in and let the door swing shut behind her. It was almost entrancing to watch her cook, even when she was a little breathless from the hurry to get there. Sidd could almost get used to it. Instead, he did his best to make himself useful, washing dishes as she went and trying not to get in the way all the time. By the time Willow slid the lasagna into the oven, Sidd was more than ready to eat and more than ready to settle in to enjoy a night, whatever kind of night it turned out to be, with someone he rather enjoyed.

"Oh, quiet. Doing the books at the club, making some orders and then cleaning around here." He glanced around the apartment, still spotting little things here and there he wished he'd gotten to. Oh well. "Don't worry about it. You weren't even that late. Honestly, it's fine." He offered a charming smile before glancing towards the cabinets that held glasses, then back at Willow. "How about your day? Can I get you a drink? I've got some wine a friend recommended, there's hard liquor if you'd rather a cocktail or something."

tag: willow outfit: soon, notes: love
PM
^
WILLOW L. DONOVAN
 Posted: Apr 17 2015, 07:10 PM
25 posts
24 years old
waitress/pianist
© melly
It started out as a feeling Which then grew into a hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder 'Til it was a battle cry

TAGGED
SIDD
OUTFIT
NOTES
so cutteeee
wonderful life
On a bridge across the Severn on a Saturday night, Susie meets the man of her dreams. He says that he got in trouble and if she doesn't mind He doesn't want the company But there's something in the air They share a look in silence and everything is understood Susie grabs her man and puts a grip on his hand as the rain puts a tear in his eye.
While she had been preoccupied with cooking (usually she made quite a mess that she eventually had to pick up after dinner was done), apparently Sidd had cleaned up as she had placed a bowl aside so when she finally took a moment to look around, the kitchen was virtually spotless. She was stunned to see she had little to do but relax, which meant a smile crept onto her lips as she leaned against the counter. Looking over at man in front of her, she was just about to ask how his day had gone (in her frenzy to get dinner ready she had entirely forgotten) when he beat her to it. ”It wasn’t too bad, just a few regulars came into the diner. I only dropped a glass today.” Willow said with a broad grin, although she probably wasn’t quite as clumsy as she made herself out to be. ”The old couple came in today, they were quite sweet. They even held hands through lunch and they picked off each other’s plates. I should find out their names, I keep calling them the Berry Pie Couple cause they always order pie.” The dark haired woman said, realizing she was rambling a bit causing a slight blush to creep onto her cheeks.

”Oh whatever you recommend, you are probably more of an expert than I am.” The short woman stated as she moved to help him remove glasses from the cabinet. ”Oh, I have something for you!” She stated, as soon as her and touched a glass she remembered the home brewed beer she had intended on giving him earlier in the evening. While wine wasn’t her favorite drink, she could handle a glass or two before it gave her a bit of a headache. Most of her siblings (although most weren’t technically old enough for a drink) seemed to suffer the same fate as her, and chalked it up to being from the poorer end of town which meant their tastes ran more toward beer and cheaper alcohol. She had grown up drinking extremely cheap vodka and some homemade brews until she started to dabble herself in the art.

Pulling out a large bottle of beer, she moved to hand it to Sidd with a proud smile on her lips. ”So this is the current brew. It has a little bit of citrus in it.” Willow said as she placed the heavy bottle onto the counter. ”It’s a lager.” She said as she spun around to look at him and hopefully see a good reaction from her surprise. ”Oh I brought some dessert too, I hope you like chocolate? They had leftover chocolate mousse pie at work and they let me take the last piece. We’ll just have to share, if you don’t mind.” The woman said with a gentle smile as she pulled out the last object from her bag, a piece of pie that had gotten a little crushed on her run down the street to get here on time.

Love to LCJUNIOR @ Caution 2.0

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

roux RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
candyland couture we code laughter lines think of you later all my own stunts songs remains the same red light COME TO LIGHT 

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION. pop up mod by BECKY of cc and BLACK.