Free JavaScript from 
Rainbow Arch

PLEASE REGISTER USING ALL CAPS

as such: FIRST M. LAST

Our avatar is 250x400 in size. Smaller avatars will be removed by a member of the site staff. Please remember to fill out the entire mini profile code, and check the claims before creating a character so no names will be copied.

Add Reply
New Poll

down on my knees//, for asher!
KIAN X. PATEL
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 07:49 PM
13 posts
24 years old
artist
© Hunter
I think I'm gonna win this time, Riding on the wind and I won't give up, I think I'm gonna win this time, I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck, yeah, I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck

I can't escape this now unless you show me how

outfit ₪ for asher ₪ lalala
It was so nice to be able to open up a window and not immediately want to slam it shut again. Kian was reveling in the fact spring seemed like it was actually going to show up. The English native stood at his window, one arm draped up on the side, his lean body leaning against the frame of the windowsill. The gentle breeze allowed for the smell of melting snow and new green life to enter his nostrils. He had missed it. With a small sigh, he pushed back from the window, turning back into his bedroom to search for clothing so he could go outside. He didn’t have anything for work, so it was going to be nice to just get out and walk around.

The twenty-four year old rummaged through his dresser, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans. He coupled them with a white t-shirt that had an old boom box print on it. He normally went for the ‘I throw on just anything but look like a model’ type of look when it came to picking out clothes. He supposed it was partly to make up for the fact he couldn’t hear, and wanted to still impress those around him. It did work often enough for it to be a true statement. He bent down to pull on a pair of old Vans, tugging them up to frame over his jeans. But the look wasn’t complete until he got out his black leather jacket. Then he was good to go.

After slipping his phone, a lighter and a pack of cigarettes into his pockets, Kian was ready to go enjoy the day. However, after a quick reflection, he also grabbed a pencil and a notebook. He never knew when something in the city would inspire him to draw, and he always liked to be prepared. After one final check, he was sure he had everything, and walked out of his apartment, locking the door behind him. He nodded politely at a neighbor as he walked downstairs, humming a bit under his breath. It was with a happy sigh that he stepped outside, feeling the warmth creep under his skin and flow through his veins.

He stood there for a couple seconds, just letting the sun wash over him, the dampness of the winter slowly ebbing away. Once he collected himself, he set off towards the park, feeling like that would be a good place to relax. He watched all around him carefully, not wanting to bump into anyone and cause a problem. He took very good care when crossing the streets, looking both ways multiple times and nearly jogging over the crosswalks when the light said ‘walk’. He managed to get himself to the park in record time, immediately setting up residence on an empty park bench. Now, to let the inspiration in.

PMEmailAIM
^
ASHER L. CONSTANT
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 07:00 PM
247 posts
22 years old
photographer
© shawna
There's a moment when you finally realize There's no way you can change the rolling tide

i'd like to be everything you want
Now it was not every day that he wandered off into the streets of Brooklyn, but sometimes the desire just struck him and he got the desire to be brought over to see what was going on. Besides he couldn't get a proper representation of what New York was like without getting pictures of more than just Manhattan, and the big city. He wasn't going to lie and say that he often went to Brooklyn, he really did think that it was beneficial for him to get some extra shots to try and sell them to a magazine such as times magazine. He really didn't think it was going to do him any real damage to give this all a try, even if it might end up meaning that he was just wasting his film. There was only so much money he could actually afford to spend on film when he had his stupid rent to handle.

He had made sure he was dressed appropriately for the weather, and that really just meant that he was throwing on his skinny jeans, a random teeshirt that smelled as if it might be clean still and a sweater to keep out the winds. It wasn't like he was going to hide away under a big ass jacket or anything, even if it was still technically winter. He couldn't be bothered, especially since that made it very hard to move around and get good shots in should he decide to actually get himself into taking a few pictures. It really felt like a good day for that, and as he dragged his shoes onto his feet he was sure that this was going to be a really great day.

He scurried along, making sure that his camera was nice and close to him, he made his way along to the subway not wanting to walk the whole way there. If he was to walk he'd get cold too fast and he figured that he didn't need to make himself give up any earlier than he needed to. It was a common thing with him, He'd just give up on what he was doing because he was cold, and most of the time he knew in the back of his mind that going home to warm up wasn't an option because he refused to pay that much money to get his heat constantly on. The warm weather was going to come back in no time, and then he wouldn't have to worry about the fact that he couldn't afford to heat the place. Then he could spend more money on his camera's, the film for the older ones and the proper needs for printing his other photographs.

At his stop he scurried off the train rushing out of the doors and away from the random creepy person who had been constantly inching his way closer to him. It was always a nervous thing to be on the train, he always thought he was probably going to end up getting in an awkward situation. When he got to the park he was planning on hanging out in he instantly spotted someone he knew, because really there was never a second that he was not going to be around someone he loved. He picked up his pace and ran along to sit down on the bench waving happily. "Hey!" he knew he had to face towards Kian if he wasn't going to use sign language, which really Asher was kind of horrible at remembering how to say anything at all in sign language.

( © HUNTER. )
PM
^
KIAN X. PATEL
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 07:17 PM
13 posts
24 years old
artist
© Hunter
I think I'm gonna win this time, Riding on the wind and I won't give up, I think I'm gonna win this time, I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck, yeah, I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck

I can't escape this now unless you show me how

outfit ₪ for asher ₪ hope ash understands signs better!!
After being holed up inside all winter, Kian was so happy finally be outside. One would think he’d be used to the cold being from England and all, but he really hated being cold. Like, even to the point where he’d shuffle around his apartment with his comforter draped over his shoulders to help him keep warm. Although, now he made sure he was alone when he did that. His sister stayed overnight once and made fun of him the next morning for his fashion choice. So sue him, being warm was much better than sitting around with one’s teeth chattering away. Plus, it was really hard to look cool when you had to be all bundled up under three jackets, hats and scarves. Or in his case, without ruining his leather jackets. He loved them far too much to wear them in the winter.

So, being able to break out the leather again was something that made him really happy. That, and simply for being able to walk outside, and not worry so much about slipping on ice. It seemed like he wasn’t the only person in the city who agreed, happy faces passing him as he walked through the borough. He paused at a stoplight, reaching into his pocket for his phone, scrolling through a couple messages. Two from his sister, one from the guy he co-owned the art gallery with, one from his mum. He missed his parents, and wanted to go home to visit with them soon. He just needed to get together with his sister and see if she wanted to join him for a little mini vacation. It’d just be nice to have a few days away to relax and be with loved ones.

Kian was by every means a homebody. After he lost his hearing, he felt a lot closer to his family, simply because their new way of communicating was more intimate. And even though he’d been deaf for about ten years now, certain things were still really hard to do. Whenever he went into a café or store, he had to speak to say what he wanted even though he really didn’t like speaking. Honestly, he didn’t know what was worse. Having to speak, or watching the little look of pity flit across the other person’s face when he explains that he’s deaf and has to have things done a certain way. More often than not, the pity tended to be the worse of the two. On a good day, he’d find someone that by some miracle knew enough sign language to speak to him in his way.

The twenty-four year old flipped open to a new blank page in his notebook as he sat on the park bench, gazing out around the park. There were a few people who had the same idea, just relaxing in the warmth that spring was bringing. He was only alone for all of twenty minutes before someone came up and sat down next to him. His first thought was ‘what the hell’, but it quickly diminished once he saw who it was. He smiled widely, turning a bit to be face-to-face, and waving back, before signing out a hello. With those he was closer to, he gave them their own special signs, Asher’s was the sign for photographer. Slowly and carefully, he signed again. 'How are you? Enjoying the warm weather too?'

PMEmailAIM
^
ASHER L. CONSTANT
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 06:25 AM
247 posts
22 years old
photographer
© shawna
There's a moment when you finally realize There's no way you can change the rolling tide

i'd like to be everything you want
The weather wasn't exactly perfect yet, but it was nice enough to be outside without freezing to death. Granted he was used to this weather, Asher had grown up in New York, he'd spent lots of cold days outside with his children as a kid. That being said it was still nice when the weather would look up and he could wander around without worrying about freezing his fingers off or something like that. Yeah it was still at the point where you needed to bundle up in bed, cover yourself up nice and tight and not let the cold in, but that didn't mean that while walking around you couldn't keep yourself warm while the sun was up. That was the part of the day that he liked, where it was just warm enough to not need to worry about being too cold as long as you kept walking. Then again he was going to like it a lot better when it finally was warm enough to complain about being too hot.

Asher wasn't just concerned with the weather for health reasons or because he wanted to be warm, but because of his job. There were only so many pictures of snowy wintery cold and sludgy New York you could take before you got bored of it and before anyone really wanted to see the pictures anymore. That meant there were only so many you could sell to anyone. Not to mention there weren't a lot of people living their lives and wandering around the streets when it was cold. If they were out and about they were rushing too and from wherever they were going to avoid the biting colds. Once it got warm again that was when people were going to start crawling out of the wood work, and he was going to get more of those city living type of pictures that he loved taking.

Today wasn't really a necessary day to go out and take photos, honestly he was sure he wasn't going to sell anything today even if he did get a few shots. People were sick of seeing the cold weather, they wanted to see the first flowers bursting through the grass, they wanted to hear the birds chirping and not just because it was the early morning. He was sure once he could get shots with the sunshine in the background not looking like it was cold out he'd be just fine. Maybe he could get something really good today though, that was his reason for always bringing the camera wherever he went. There was no way he was going to miss the chance if it showed up, his photos meant money and money meant not having to cry to his dad for help.

At first he was pretty sure he had annoyed Kian, but of course the smile when the other man realized who was there caused Asher to smile back. He should probably be better at sign language than he was, but he seemed to forget a lot of things that he should know. He took the classes, and he knew how to tell what Kian was saying, but once it came to him needing to figure out how to reply he seemed to not be able to get his fingers to work properly. He had to think about what he was signing back as he tried tor remember how his hands were supposed to go in order to reply. Even though he was used to signing, and he knew that the talking bit wasn't needed, he always spoke along while he signed. "Yes. It's so nice. I can't wait to get pictures of people going out and living their lives."

( © HUNTER. )
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

roux RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
candyland couture we code laughter lines think of you later all my own stunts songs remains the same red light COME TO LIGHT 

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION. pop up mod by BECKY of cc and BLACK.