Free JavaScript from 
Rainbow Arch

PLEASE REGISTER USING ALL CAPS

as such: FIRST M. LAST

Our avatar is 250x400 in size. Smaller avatars will be removed by a member of the site staff. Please remember to fill out the entire mini profile code, and check the claims before creating a character so no names will be copied.

Add Reply
New Poll

all that jazz [finn]
GABRIEL E. PIERCE
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 10:02 AM
36 posts
26 years old
N/A
© DINO
N/A

saviours and saints ,
-- devils and heathens alike --

"And... Cut!"

They had been the most freeing words of the day. While Gabriel generally loved being on the set and making film history, today he had felt oddly distracted and his lines had blurred together into a gazilleon takes, in such a way that it had become tedious for all of them. Everybody had their off days, they said, but Gabriel had felt like the most mediocre actor that had ever existed, and he did not like to feel that way. His bag swung over his shoulder as he made his way out of his dressing room, with slow, dragging footsteps over the linoleum. The fresh air always did him well, but somehow failed today to brighten up the man's mood, no matter the birds that chirped their jolly tunes and the weather was actually not dreary and solemn for a change. The autumn sun shone on his head as he made his way along the traffic down fifth avenue and gazed to his side to watch the people in Central Park playing football or frisbeeing, or having a picnic in the sun with the one they loved most. It brought a gentle smile on his face, and it made him remember why he had been so distracted today. Finn. Just his name was enough to light up the man's face and make his heart beat just a little bit faster, because Gabe still could not believe to have found someone like him. He had been so broken when he had first met Finn, that even all his quirky and eccentric ways ended up being wrong, and while he could appear to remain his suave, charming self, his insides had been empty and shallow, having lost the one thing that made him who he was, the one person who had grown with him.

It had taken six years of moping and groping before he had met the man he was to marry in two months, and all the raven-haired man could do, was pride his fiancé for his patience. Gabe had not wanted to be involved with anyone again, but because of his condition he also could not sleep around as much as he used to do, and he had a habit of fucking his problems away. It had always worked, until his body had failed to protect him from the intrusion of the most harmful of STDs, the one that never went away. HIV. It was the one stain left on his life that would always remind him of the man he had sworn he'd forget. Not because Jonathan had gotten him HIV (it had actually been the other way around), but because breaking up with Jonah the first time had developed his habit that had gotten him his condition. He had walked around like an empty shell of his former self, the façade that he managed to maintain to people who did not know him all that well. Gabe was an actor, and the curtain never fell. It had been Finnigan who had managed to see past that, and to slowly stitch the million pieces of his insides back together. He had been patient, kind and understanding, even though Gabriel did not want to talk about his past, about all the things that had happened to him. Because his past was tainted with every memory he had ever made with Jonathan. Even the bad events in his life, like his rape or every time he had gotten beaten up by Jonah, they were also the times that the other guy had come through for him, when he had done the things that had made Gabe love him so much. And he figured that if he just blocked that stuff out, eventually he'd fall out of love with him too.

And now in this moment as he made his way to the Theater District, the actor finally believed that he had. His relationship with Finn had been steady from the beginning, with mutual love and support and everything he had ever wanted in a relationship. When he had proposed, Gabriel's answer had been immediate and secure, knowing that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with this man, that he was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Even if deep down in his mind there was still a locked box that desperately wanted to come to the surface, he had skillfully managed to keep it at bay, and keep his life in New York City completely Jonathan-free. "Hey love," Gabe said with a smile as he approached his fiancé in front of the Broadway Theater. His eyes trailed over the other man's being, clacking approvingly with his tongue. "It's good to see that I am still marrying the most handsome man in New York City. Lucky me." He said with a teasing grin, his hand moving to twine their fingers together, squeezing his hand softly. "So where exactly are you taking me, hmm?" He asked with a smile, though Gabriel had discovered a long time ago that it did not matter where his lover was taking him, it just mattered that he'd be there with him and then Gabe would manage. Then he finally felt allowed to be happy again.

884 , finn , outfit , here we go! :3 , ♥ lauz

--------------------
our love is like water
all over you all over me the sun the fields the sky
PM
^
FINNIGAN N. KELLEY
 Posted: Nov 30 2014, 05:18 PM
60 posts
26 years old
martial arts instructor
© jury
Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

but in the dark i have no name,
On the surface, no one could really say that the twenty-six years on earth for Finnigan were very difficult. He was born to famous, extremely rich parents. He had a younger sister, and everything he wanted. He'd had private education, college all paid for with no student loans, and generally nothing that anyone could say he should be complaining about. However, none of those things were easy. None of them were, under the side which was turned towards the sun, because with everything, there were shadows underneath. He'd also never really been lucky in love. There was the beautiful Jamie, who was his first. He had loved her, and he'd gotten her pregnant, and they fell apart after that. But all the bullying, and the coldness from his parents, and any other bad thing was near enough wiped away when he'd met the man he was meeting for a date today. The man he was going to marry. There were flings, after Jamie, many of them, but he fell hard and fast for Gabriel Pierce, and there was no getting out now. Not that he wanted to get out anyway. He was happy. Happier than he ever was, because the man had agreed to marry him.

Finnigan had never been under the illusion that there wasn't a past with Gabe that was much more complicated than his own. The man had been troubled when they'd met, and Finn felt a surge of hope every time those layers faded away from his eyes, even if temporarily, that maybe he could be fully happy with him one day. Then it would come back, and Finn knew it wouldn't be so easy, but he loved him, and he would stick by him no matter what. Love was such a strange word to say, it tasted weird on his tongue, but it was the truest thing that he's ever known. Flaws were a part of every person, and Finn knew that they both had their issues, and it didn't matter. They'd worked past the more serious issues at the beginning of their relationship, and there they were. Finn had dressed nice, with clothes that flattered every inch of his body because he wanted to look for his fiancé. Not that he felt like he was under pressure to impress, but because he wanted to. And because he knew how much Gabe loved the theatre, they were going to see a play. Finn just hoped he'd picked one the man would like, but he did overhear him talking about it, and it seemed like a good idea.

He'd only just arrived at the place he asked Gabe to meet him, when the man was there too, looking every inch as perfect as the day they met. There was already a bright grin on Finn's face, his dimples protruding and lighting up his face further. Gabe spoke first, and Finnigan rolled his eyes playfully, and took Gabe's hand willingly. "Could say the same about you. Honestly, it's unfair to look this good after a long day at work." Finn mused, and leaned over to place a small kiss on his lips in greeting, not much someone for PDA's, but simple kisses were definitely allowed. "Though you bet your ass you're lucky." He winked as he started walking, slowly. At the question of where they were going, Finn glanced to the man and smiled. "We're going to see a play at your favourite theatre around here. Also, dinner after. I made reservations." He nodded, because treating his fiance to dates was no chore at all, and he enjoyed spending all this time with him. He did miss him throughout the day, he always did, and Finn did keep busy and had his own life to lead, but he was never as happy as he was with Gabriel. "How was your day, hm?"

645 | dino & gabriel | ew
thanks melissa

--------------------
angel with a shotgun
fighting 'til the war's won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have? and i wanna live
PM
^
GABRIEL E. PIERCE
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 08:09 AM
36 posts
26 years old
N/A
© DINO
N/A

saviours and saints,
-- devils and heathens alike --

Gabriel's life had been much like the man himself; dramatic. He did not talk about it a lot and most people did not expect that the man with his bright smile and attitude of joie de vivre had such skeletons in his closet, but just like everybody else has their baggage, so did Gabe. The actor was rather resilient and even on his knees he knew how to get back up, because he was strong and he was a fighter. He had always prided himself for that quality, because while many people had told him to give up eons ago, he just was not that man. He saw something good in someone, potential in something, and he grasped it, and held onto it until he was forcefully thrown back. The same way Jonathan had pushed him away and had not returned. Gabriel had waited for his high school sweetheart for three pathetic days, just sitting there and never leaving, afraid that the moment he'd turn his back, Jonathan would come back. But he never showed, and that fact had broken Gabriel's heart, shattered it in a billion pieces and he had been sure it was unable to be fixed again. That he was broken goods, for the rest of his life.

But then the raven-haired actor with his swarthy smile had met Finnigan Kelley, a man with bright blue eyes and a smile that could warm even the coldest heart, and as reluctant as he had been, Gabriel had let himself be conquered. It felt good to have someone who fought for him for a change, the way he had always wished Jonah would have, to be with someone who truly wanted him and was willing to work for it. Finn had warmed his heart with his kindness and patience, the way he worked to fix Gabe again, even though both of them were not sure whether he could be repaired. But as it turned out, it was just Finn's love that he needed, and while it took a time for him to be able to tell his lover that, they both knew that when Gabriel finally looked in his eyes and told him that he was in love with him, he meant it wholeheartedly and with every fiber in his body. His life with Finn was light and full of love and happiness and the actor still was not sure how he had deserved something like this. After all, he was not much of a model citizen himself, and Finnigan was so insanely good to him.

And thus his smile was bright as he saw the man he was going to get married to soon standing in front of his favourite building in the whole of New York. He truly believed that this man who was here waiting for him was the best thing that had ever happened to him. In a way he felt like he would never truly deserve a man as perfect as Finn, because Gabe was damaged in every way, but he was also not going to deny himself someone who made him this happy and who wanted to be with him. All he could do was just make sure to keep him happy. When Finnigan took his hand, Gabriel pulled him closer with a smile, and fully dug into the kiss a little longer than his fiance might have liked, but he was a very affectionate man, so he was sure the other man was also used to it by now. "God, it was a terribly long day. I don't believe I've ever made this many mistakes during one take, it was horrible. But seeing you makes my day about three thousand times better." The man admitted with a cheeky grin as they walked along the sidewalk towards the theater, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he listened to his fiance's words, unable to stop himself from grabbing the other man's head and pressing another kiss on those luscious lips. "How is it that you always know what I need, when I need it? It's like magic." The man said with a smile, observing his fiance with admiration and that special kind of love in his eyes, his thumbs tracing along his strong jawline. "Did I ever tell you I'm the luckiest man in the world? I don't think I say it often enough."

737 , finn , outfit , awwww , ♥ lauz

--------------------
our love is like water
all over you all over me the sun the fields the sky
PM
^
FINNIGAN N. KELLEY
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 08:39 PM
60 posts
26 years old
martial arts instructor
© jury
Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

DINO & GABRIEL // 808 WORDS
FINALLY<333
Finn and Gabriel had both led a super tough life before they met each other. In their own ways of course, but Finn supposed that that appreciation for taking any sliver of happiness whenever either of them had the chance was what brought them together so tightly. They had met, they had hit it off so well, and honestly Finn had been entranced the first day he’d spent with Gabe. There were clothes and fashion involved, but there was also laughter, and conversation, and realising that you were looking at someone who was sunshine, and cool water when it was hot. So Finn did fall. He fell hard and fast, and Gabe was his first real love. Finn was only glad that he’d wanted to be with him too. It had been exciting, and it had been just them. And now they were together, about to get married, and Finn got to take him out on dates and see him smile and it was the best feeling in the world, knowing that he got to put that smile there.

The moment their hands joined, Finn’s smile was beaming. A beacon of happiness, and he accepted the kiss gladly. It maybe went on a little too long, in terms of being out in public, but there was very little he could deny his fiancé and he didn’t want to deny him any kisses at all. His free hand had made its way to his neck, gently running fingers over skin as he tasted that mouth as if for the first time again, after not seeing him the whole day. Finnigan chuckled softly as he complained about doing bad takes, and he had to give him the most disbelieving look that he could muster. “You? Bad takes?” He scoffed, and ran his thumb over his cheekbone gently, he himself forgetting where they were for a minute. “Are you sure you’re not just being too hard on yourself again? You are amazing at what you do.” And he was. Finn had seen him in action, on stage and on screen and it was amazing, just what his fiancé could do. He loved that about him too, like everything else. It was talent, raw and simple.

They were moving then, walking hand in hand, and Finn only thought that people were this happy in movies. He still kept looking for the catch sometimes, because after what happened with Addy, and in his school life, and with his parents, he hadn’t really known what that was like until Gabe. He just wanted to make the other man just as happy. Finn’s laugh was musical, as Gabriel couldn’t seem to control himself as he kissed Finn again at his words, and Finn was flushed from the attention, his cheeks reddening slightly as the kiss left him breathless. “I suppose that’s why you’re marrying me, right?” Finn pointed out, bumping their shoulders together with an amused little grin. “So I can carry on doing things you need when you need them. I’ll never tell you my secret though.” Finn said with a wink, and his heart skipped a beat, at the obvious affection written all over Gabe’s face for him. He always treasured the love he saw on the dark haired man’s face. Because he knew it was for him, and only him. It was too good to be true, right?

At Gabe’s next words, Finn smiled but he also rolled his eyes a little. “Impossible. I think that title went to me, sweetheart.” Finn teased, letting go of his hand and weaving an arm around his waist, pressing close as they made their way towards the theatre. Finn made it his business to know which things Gabe loved, and what helped him relax, and Gabe was his escape too. If he’d had a rough day, it was enough just to fall into Gabriel’s arms and be held for a little while, for it to all go away. “Come on, we don’t want to be late. You can tell me how much you love me after.” He teased more, as they made their way to the theatre, and Finn had their tickets on him. He got the best seats, of course. As much as he wasn’t a material man by any means, the wealth which he had he didn’t think there was a better way to spend than on his fiancé. He stuck close by him as they left their jackets in the cloakroom, not being able to help tiny touches constantly. On his arm, on his back, brushing their arms together and holding his hand. Finn truly never wanted this to end. Soon enough they were in their seats, and he hooked his foot around his lover’s, giving him a sheepish little smile. He couldn’t help it, Gabriel just brought it out in him.

NAE | ATF | SHINE

--------------------
angel with a shotgun
fighting 'til the war's won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have? and i wanna live
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

roux RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
candyland couture we code laughter lines think of you later all my own stunts songs remains the same red light COME TO LIGHT 

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION. pop up mod by BECKY of cc and BLACK.