Free JavaScript from 
Rainbow Arch

PLEASE REGISTER USING ALL CAPS

as such: FIRST M. LAST

Our avatar is 250x400 in size. Smaller avatars will be removed by a member of the site staff. Please remember to fill out the entire mini profile code, and check the claims before creating a character so no names will be copied.

Add Reply
New Poll

i just wanna be there where you are;, k beckinsale. 36. actress.
ELEANOR M. BUCKINGHAM
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 11:22 PM
14 posts
36 years old
actress
© kaitlynn
i'm hurting babe, i'm broken down. i need your lovin, lovin, i need it now

36. the bronx. actress. english.
Ellie is an actress from London, England who made the move to the States about fourteen years ago. She loves New York and unlike a lot of movie stars, decided against the move to the West Coast when her career really took off. She's currently living in the Bronx and wouldn't trade it for the world.

She's been married once in her life and that marriage recently ended when it came out that her husband was cheating on her. With one of her co-stars of all people. Now, six months later, his new wife (the co-star) is pregnant with their first child and Ellie is living alone in Riverdale with her dogs, Churchill, Thatcher and Gladstone.

Nice doesn't even begin to describe Ellie. It's too boring a word. She's sweet, she's overly kind, and sometimes she's been known to be overly generous. She works with a women's shelter in Brooklyn and promotes charities involved in stopping domestic violence and helping victims of rape.

She may seem perfect from the outside but her life is far from. Her dreams of starting a family and raising a small brood of children were dashed when she was told that getting pregnant would be difficult, to say the least. They tried in vitro and even considered a surrogate but her husband told her that if natural wasn't an option, he didn't want to try anything else. Soon after, he started his affair and continued it for over two years before Ellie found out.

When Eleanor was a child she never really wanted a brother or sister. She had a large extended family and was constantly surrounded by her cousins. The thought of having siblings that she had to live with was nearly unbearable. But she knew that when she had a family of her own, she'd want more than one child. The news that her odds of becoming a mother were slim to none nearly cut her to the bone.

Her marriage dissolving didn't really bother her so much. Her husband had a knack for making her feel as if all of their problems were her fault. She didn't really notice at first, she simply figured it was her own doing. But as time went on, Eleanor noticed that things he did were usually her fault too. His losing a role he wanted or a trip not going as he'd planned. He was always accusing her of cheating or flirting with other men at movie premieres or award shows. Ellie ignored him most of the time, letting her marriage crumble in order to keep herself sane.

Friends: As a famous actress, Eleanor will have quite a few of these. They may be acquaintances or simply people she sees at award shows or movie premieres. Co-stars, set workers, journalists, etc. If you have any plot ideas, you just throw them at me. I'm all ears (or eyes, I guess).
Lovers: Throw me ideas for this. I am open to almost anything.
Enemies: I'm going to request her ex and her ex's new woman so if you want either of those, lemme know. Any enemy ideas you have, lemme know. I'm down for anything!

ellie m. buckingham
PM
^
DOMINIC A. ARRINGTON
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 08:26 PM
121 posts
24 years old
guitarist
© GIGI
and i'm not trying to stop you, love. but if we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck.

ellie & dom
hi there kaitlynn! so my only character at the moment is dominic here, but i figure i’ll throw him at you and see what you think! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

dom’s 24 and he’s a guitarist in the band the last of us. he’s a partier who thrives on company and doesn’t really operate too well when he’s on his own haha. he can be crude and overdramatic and stupid sometimes, but in general he’s a nice person who doesn’t hold many prejudices.

dom’s from manchester, UK, so he and ellie have the english thing in common, for starters! it’s not every day he happens upon another person from across the pond—well aside from his flatmate, but that doesn’t count haha.

in spite of the age difference, i imagine he’d find ellie cool and they could get on well—so long as she doesn’t mind him cursing all the time and throwing sarcasm around like its nothing. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

i don’t know what sort of acting ellie’s done, but maybe dom has seen her in some stuff, too! he could recognize her somewhere and be all starstruck for a moment xD.

PMEmail
^
ELEANOR M. BUCKINGHAM
 Posted: Jan 26 2015, 11:11 PM
14 posts
36 years old
actress
© kaitlynn
i'm hurting babe, i'm broken down. i need your lovin, lovin, i need it now

ellie & dom

stealing your template because i am laaaazyyyyy. i love the idea of him being star struck. because ellie, ridiculous as she is, is under the impression that not a lot of people sided with her when it came to her divorce with her famous husband. she's under the impression that people blame her and no one even likes her anymore. like i said, she's ridiculous lol. it would be a great confidence boost for her and would open a line of conversation for them to become friends or at least acquaintances.

and she'd love that he's from the uk. she loves talking about the "old country" and she loves listening to others from the uk. it makes her feel like she's home lol.

ellie's into parties these days because she doesn't really like sitting at home by herself but i can see her throwing a party at her place and it just turning into some huge thing and dom just kind of showing up because someone he knows is there or something. and she's mingling and they start chatting and they just hang out and talk and have a good time.

PM
^
DOMINIC A. ARRINGTON
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 08:16 PM
121 posts
24 years old
guitarist
© GIGI
and i'm not trying to stop you, love. but if we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck.

ellie & dom
yay, i like all of this, including the party idea! dom would definitely show up just because, and strike up a convo. it’ll be fun to see where they go. let me know if you want to thread<3
PMEmail
^
LEON A. BLAKE
 Posted: May 3 2015, 09:52 PM
LEON A. BLAKE

MANHATTAN
25 posts
30 years old
nypsa
© ophelia
Anything you say can and will be held against you So only say my name It will be held against you If heaven's grief brings hell's rain Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday

ellie & leon
i apologize in advance, my brain is kinda fuzzy cause i'm sick, but hear me out on this. so, leon never really had a family growing up, he was in the foster care system, always went to families that brought him back because he was kind of an aloof, very quiet, reserved child. he barely spoke when he was younger, despite being super brilliant. he went into the marines when he was 18, having nowhere else to go, and served four tours in iraq before being super injured and given an honorable discharge. so, now, he suffers PTSD a lot, is nervous about most loud noises, can't handle flashing lights, and is really just kind of bitter and pessimistic. he does, however, have a heart full of love to give and he just really /really/ wants some semblance of family, outside his friends, of course. THEREFORE. if ellie wants someone to kind of fill something of a childless void, i know leon's only 6 years younger, but i think when faced with someone that's kind of motherly and nurturing and generally just a woman that's concerned for him (because i think a mother is the thing he really wanted most) he may kind of start to realize how much he needs other people and how much help he still really needs in life. idk if ellie would be the type to actually take on nurturing someone that's full-grown (more or less, ok), but she's super sweet i see, and i just always love the idea of nurturing women taking sad little nuggets (ie, leon) under their protective wings. let me know what you think, i will not be offended if you don't like the idea xD

--------------------
i will survive , at first i was afraid i was petrified
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

roux RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
candyland couture we code laughter lines think of you later all my own stunts songs remains the same red light COME TO LIGHT 

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION. pop up mod by BECKY of cc and BLACK.